The water is a big part of life in Vanuatu so if you love the water, this is the perfect place for you. So many water sports are accessible right here at the resort;
- Surfing - Just a short 5 minute boat ride from Aquana boasts one of the best surfing spots in Vanuatu averaging 2 - 4 Ft
- Snorkelling - A short boat or kayak ride away from our beach front are some of the best untouched and pristine reefs this side of the Pacific. Come along and enjoy the boat ride out to the reef then enjoy hours of snorkeling and mingling with our sea life.
- Kayaking - We have a number of kayaks available for use by our guests and there are so many things you can do around the resorts in a kayak. From simply paddling around the lagoon to exploring our deserted island and jungle. Vanuatu from the perspective of a kayak is fantastic perspective!
Visiting the Islands
Whether by our resort boat or by kayak, visiting the islands surrounding Aquana Beach Resort is a must. The stunning deserted pristine beaches will truly take your breath away. Why not take a picnic and spend the day enjoying the beach and exploring the jungles & rainforest. You will not be disappointed. Make sure to enquire at reception when you get to Aquana to plan your trip.
If immersing yourself in our wonderful and interesting culture in Vanuatu is your thing, there are lots of activities you can be involved in both in and around the resort as well as on short tours.
- Many cultural activites are done with the children such as basket weaving
- Trips to local schools and villages and other cultural events that can be booked through our tour office
- There are also cultural events that run regularly in Port Vila. Keep an eye on our 'What's On' for more information
At the Resort
There is so much to do and see right here at Aquana that you might never find time to leave!
Apart from the watersports and entertainment options, there is also;
- Swimming pool
- The Aquana Spa for a touch of indulgence
- Volleyball court
- Table Tennis
- When there are a lot of children in the resort we put together extra fun activities such as sack races, egg and spoon races, tug of war, marshmallow roasting bonfire on the beach
- a large DVD and games library from which to borrow
- And of course lazing about in one of the many hammocks across the resort.
Aside from the deserted islands, there are so many places to explore that are only a short distance from the resort.
- Our closest village Eratap and where many of our staff live is only a 15 minute walk. Our staff will happily lead you on cultural tours of the village.
- Aquana provides a free bus shuttle into Port Vila twice a week at 10am returning at 2pm. Port Vila is the capital of Vanuatu so is full of shopping, entertainment and interesting sights to see.
- Then of course there are many many tours that can be booked for all sorts of adventures. Bookings for tours can be made at our Tour Office. Our lovely Guest Relations Team will look after all your needs.