There is plenty to keep you entertained at Aquana Beach Resort Vanuatu with kayaking, snorkelling, swimming, island hopping, cultural experiences or simply relaxing and soaking up the sun by the pool or beach. And, make sure to spoil yourself with a luxurious massage in our new Day Spa set right by the water’s edge.
- Restaurant and Bar
- Waterside Day Spa
- Swimming – either pool or beach
- Stand up Paddle boards
- Deserted Island beach picnics
- Nannies & Kids club 7.30am-9pm
- Tour Desk, Book & DVD library, board games
- Cultural tours of Eratap and outlying villages
- Free WiFi
- Free daily transport to Port Vila (located 15 mins from the resort)
Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Beach towels, reef shoes, life jackets, snorkeling equipment etc, are all supplied by the Resort free of charge. To ensure a perfect fit it is a good idea to bring your own reef shoes & snorkeling equipment.